TOP TEN REASONS MY DOG DOESN'T USE MY COMPUTER
10. T0o0p hqa5rxd 6tt0[o 6ty[p3e 2w9igtjh;pa3wds
(Too hard to type with paws)
9. "Sit" and "stay" were hard enough; "delete" and save" are out of the
8. Saliva-coated floppy disks refuse to work.
7. Carpal Paw Syndrome.
6. Involuntary tail wagging is dead giveaway he's browsing www.purina.com
5. Fire hydrant icon simply frustrating.
4. Can't help attacking the screen when he hears, "you've got mail."
3. Too messy to mark every Web site he visits.
2. Fetch command not available on all platforms.
And the number one reason why my dog doesn't get to use my computer.....
1. Can't stick his head out of Windows 98.