LED OUT - 4/6/97
- Jesus leading the man out (tenderness)
- Blindness caused by sin
- Spit - contempt for sin
- Led him out of Bethsaida (otherwise, people would think the city saves)
- Bethsaida means "house of provision or nets" - worldly provisions will trap ("net") you.
- Don't tell people now - salvation is personal
Mark 15:15-20 - Man led Jesus out, and spit upon him
Luke 24:50-53 - Resurrected Jesus led them
- Bethany - house of affliction
John 10:1-5 - Leads out believers individually, then as a flock
- Only one to take them out of the sheepfold is the one who put them in.
- Syrian shepherd who named his sheep. American could say the name, but only the Syrian could get a response. (Mary Magdalene with Jesus, thinking he was the gardener.)