A FEW OF GOD'S ALLS
1. "ALL things were made by Him" (John 1:3)
2. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23)
3. "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am chief" (1 Tim 1:15)
4. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9)
5. "Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you" (1 Pet 5:7)
6. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God" (Rom 8:28)
7. "But my God shall supply all your need" (Phil 5:19)
8. "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all" (Psalm 34:19)
What a range is covered by these few "alls"! Not only in course of time, but in experience. The word "some" is not used in any of these passages, but the comprehensive term "all."
Did we but live in the power of these truths what rest of soul, peace of mind, and zeal for Him we might have. - E.E.D.