* If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
* If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
* If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
* When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
* If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell her she has the right to remain silent?
* Why is the word abbreviation so long?
* If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
* Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
* What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
* Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
* Is it possible to be totally partial?
* What's another word for thesaurus?
* When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
* If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
* Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
* Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
* Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
* How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
* Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
* When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
* Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
* Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
* If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
* What was the best thing before sliced bread?