- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his
shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away from
him and you have his shoes.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a
train stops. On my desk I have a work station....
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came
up with, "Quit while you're ahead?"
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald
- I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing
husbands on beer cans.
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole
lot more as they get older. Then it dawned on me -- they were
cramming for their finals.
- Employment application blanks always ask who is to be notified
in case of emergency. I think you should write "A very good